Thursday 26 May 2011

Coco Bruni

I was strolling from Itaewon to Hanganjin station in search of a non chain coffee shop or cafe and I tried to go into a few between 10:30am and 11am but they still were not open for business so I kept walking and I came across Coco Bruni. This cafe is a chain but a small chain. I think it only has a few branches, the one that I went to was near Hanganjin station. Check out : http://www.cocobruni.co.kr/community/store.asp for all the store locations (only in Korean).

Apparently, Coco Bruni is well known for it's chocolate and cakes. Unfortunately, it was so hot that day I didn't feel like having anything with chocolate which makes a change for me. Instead I tried their Skinny Vanilla Shake which was delicious. The theme for the decor seemed to be monochrome with a bit of wood. One whole side of the shop has top to bottom glass windows giving the cafe a very spacious feel to it. Having read a few other bloggers posts and comments about the cakes I think I'm going to have to give this cafe another try. The cafe is not as expensive as I imagined it would be. The shake was 5,800 won and the cakes were around a similar price.

This cafe doesn't have a cosy feel to it but would be a great place to go for coffee and dessert after going to one of the many restaurants surrounding Itaewon and Hanganjin station.


How to get there:

Hanganjin station, Line 6, Exit 2, walk for 5 minutes, its on your left.

No comments:

Post a Comment